You’re in luck! If the only thing holding you back from scaling your business is knowing how to outsource effectively, well, you are in the right place, my friend!
It’s so nice to meet you. Your workday is about to change for the better!
Learn how to pick the right project for the right online freelance marketplace, select the best talent, pay what you want and get exactly what you expect.
Outsourcing is essential for entrepreneurs in 1-3 person businesses and practices if you want to earn more and not burnout while still having a life. Today, outsourcing is so much easier thanks to both online marketplaces like Upwork and Fiverr and offline marketplaces like Craigslist.
Getting trustworthy, talented help in your business has never been easier or more affordable than now, if you know how to do that effectively without wasting time or money on bad hiring.
Who am I and why should you listen to me?
Great question and smart to ask. I’m Dina, an attorney turned entrepreneur who has a successful small biz for the past twenty years. During that time I executed over 200 outsourcing successful transactions. I made plenty of mistakes so you don’t have to. I’m also the author of the only buyers guide for Fiverr and a automation tool geek. If there’s a way to do it easier, faster, better, I look for it.
What people are saying…
It gives me confidence in finding help for my two little micro-businesses and will save me so much time by cutting the learning curve significantly. Carolyn Hughes
its great was like sitting with a stranger who then became my friend before the conversation was over Maxine Butler
I’d be honored to take this journey by your side
Mastering this functional skill will be excellent for your business. It can also be an opportunity for you to get in the personal development you never have time for and decide how you lead best. I’ll be right there, pointing out the shortcuts to take and the pitfalls to avoid on your way to building a business that allows you to live and work the way you want. PS I love questions!
What can you do after the course?
- Select the right projects to outsource
- Identify the right freelancer for the job
- Craft a clear and compelling job description that attracts top talent
- Lead your freelancer without micromanaging
- Evaluate and give feedback fairly
What will you learn
- Introduction to online freelancing sites
- Select most appropriate projects for the platform
- Learn techniques to search faster
- Evaluate the fit and experience level of the freelancer
- Write a clear and detailed job description that attracts the right freelancers
- How to determine an acceptable budget
- Tour of site and dash.
- Who is the target audience?